lunedì 30 maggio 2016

Oukitel K6000 Pro review


In the early morning I went to retire the Oukitel K6000 Pro at the Post office.
I was so impatient that I imediately opened and carried with me the phone without the first configuration for all the day of work.
The good news it that all the accessories included inside the box of the smartphone. The phone has already the screen protection applicated on the screen, but unfortunately was not so confortable since I didn't liked the perception of the finger on the screen. After some hours I removed the plastic film protection and I used the phone normally. My thought was: "Since my Lumia 930 is two years old that never had a screen protection I think that for one day also this Oukitel can resist".
Following this, I put the Oukitel back in the pocket with the key of my car.
Unfortunately, at the end of the day, I found that the phone has 3 scratches on the screen.
Embittered I took the other screen protector and I immediately applied it to the screen with no other questions. At least this second screen protector has a better feeling on the thinger, even if the thickness is not good at all.
I turn on the power at 9.00 a.m. that was 24%. I used it all the day only as phone and internet, no apps or anything else, and when I went back home it was almost 18%. Simply Amazing.
Second day I recharged the phone till 100% then I unplug and started to download all the apps, configured all my mail boxes, modified the settings etc.
Are passed two days with a lot of usage and it's still 14%. Very good.

Here a resuming of the features:

Screen - good quality of the video, BAD quality of the glass on resistance to scratches.

Cameras - both good, considering it's a 130€ smartphone

Performances - VERY GOOD, 3GB of RAM allows you to do multiples things without any crash or lag

Construction quality - it seems good, good plastic, good assembly a part of the button of the power that shakes a little bit, probably not fixed correctly

Weight - very bad, it's too heavy and sometimes is not good to have in the end something heavy like this

Battery - Simply AMAZING. no other word

No Led Notification - unfortunately one of the things that miss more is to have a led notification.

Customization of Android - appreciable, a part of the browser, immediately replaced by Google chrome. I don't like the cue ball of the shortcut placed in the home screen and there's no way to remove it from the settings.

Form factor - good form factor, I like it

Touch buttons - I do not appreciate that the back button is on the right side (contrarily to the most part of the android phones) and the left button to enter in the options of the apps... completely useless. To have the access to the multitasking you have to long press the home button, quite unconfortable.

Accessorise - all good, two screen protection (even if it doesn't cover the entire part of the screen), a good plastic back cover, a good similar leather flip cover that the phone recognise each time you close it, fast charge recharger it works properly.

Finger print ID - after you create 4/5 finger print test it works fine and ultra fast. VERY GOOD

Audio - audio on the call is not good unfortunately but I know, the Nokia one is unattainable. On the contrary the sound that comes from videos and music has a good quality






1 commento:

  1. Un gran terminal!! Pero si buscas uno Resistente y Económico té Recomiendo Un X1 Y A8 de AGM

    RispondiElimina